Coffee Mugs That Will Literally Make You LMFAO

On a normal lazy Sunday afternoon I spent my time casually browsing through Amazon. I had no intention on actually buying anything but it was a rainy day and I was trapped in my home by the cruel weather. I stumbled across some hilarious coffee mugs that actually made me spit out my drink all over my laptop. No joke these mugs are clever, witty and quite amusing. I quickly showed my boyfriend and we spent the afternoon looking at these humorous pieces of pottery pointing and laughing. We would say, "this one is totally you" or "doesn't this one sound like my sister?". So without further ado, let me introduce you to these comical ceramic masterpieces.


So, this is hilarious for obvious reasons. Perfect for the office, don't you think?
 Funny Mug - For Fox Sake - 11 OZ Coffee Mugs - Funny Inspirational and sarcasm - By A Mug To Keep TM
This is for the literature lovers. LOL.
I Put The Lit In Literature Funny Shakespeare Gift 15 OZ Coffee Mug by LookHUMAN
Meh. Yeah, that's me every weekday morning.
meh Mug, Ceramic Coffee Mug or Tea Cup
So, this one, I feel like is just a fact that nobody ever admits to.
BigMouth Inc Coffee Makes Me Poop Mug, Funny Gag Gift, 14 oz Brown Ceramic Coffee Mug
Chemistry nerds will love this.

Periodic Table Mug - I Use This Mug Periodically - Ceramic Coffee Mug 11 Ounces
This made me laugh out loud. Musicians know what I mean.
That's a Sharp Not a Hashtag Mug - Funny Music Teacher Mug - 11 Ounce Ceramic Mug
So, my boyfriend is forever muttering under his breath. this would be the PERFECT gift.

Funny Mug 11OZ - Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice - Men & Women, Him or Her, Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister - ValentineĆ¢€™s Day, Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband or Wife Ć¢€¦
So, if you worked for a corporation on any office job, this mug says it all. This is the truest statement I have ever seen on a coffee mug.



LMFAO. That is all.
Dwight Schrute False Funny Coffee Mug
Ok. Um yeah. Of course it's wine. I need my daily fix!

CafePress - This Might Be Wine Travel Mug - Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Insulated 16 oz. Coffee Tumbler


There are plenty more of these. Just click on these images and it will take you to the actual product and then you can browse for more. Have fun!

Comments